Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
Auto insurance is one of the most crucial coverage options for owning and operating a personal vehicle. In fact, in most states, this policy is mandated. Auto insurance can provide you with financial protection in an accident. If you’re looking to purchase auto insurance or looking for more information, reach out to an All County Insurance agent today.
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
Auto insurance can help provide financial protection against accident-related claims of property damage, liability and medical costs. Specifically, an auto policy can help protect:
· Property—Helps cover damage or theft to your car.
· Liability—Helps cover your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage you may cause to them in an accident.
· Medical—Helps cover the cost of treating your injuries, rehabilitation, lost wages and funerals.
Your policy helps cover you and other family members you choose to put on your policy. Personal auto insurance only provides coverage for personal driving, not commercial use such as ride-sharing, delivery use or taxi services.
Is There Additional Coverage Available?
The extent of your auto coverage depends on the types of coverages that you purchase. The state of Florida requires drivers to carry minimum levels of auto insurance, but it’s recommended that you carry more than the minimum levels of coverage. Additionally, if you’ve financed your vehicle, your lender may require that you have collision or comprehensive coverage.
· Collision reimburses you for damage to your car due to a collision with another vehicle or other object when you’re at fault.
· Comprehensive provides coverage against theft and damage caused by an incident other than a collision, such as fire, flood, vandalism, hail, falling rocks, trees and other hazards.
Other types of coverage that may be available for you to purchase can include:
· Glass coverage provides coverage from windshield damage. Some auto policies include no-deductible glass coverage, including side windows, rear windows and glass sunroofs.
· Rental reimbursement coverage helps provide coverage if you need to rent a car following a covered loss or accident.
Obtaining additional coverage is up to you. Discuss your auto needs with an agent to determine if additional coverage could benefit you.
How Much Does Auto Insurance Cost?
The cost of your auto coverage can vary based upon your needs as a driver, your driving history and your vehicle. There are a few things you can do to try to lower your auto policy costs, such as:
· Talk to your agent about discounts. You can often qualify for discounts as a driver, so ask your agent if you are eligible for any discounts that could lower your premium.
· Practice safe driving. If you participate in safe driving habits, you often qualify for discounts. This means you stay accident, violation and claim-free to keep your premium costs low.
· Bundle your policies. You can often bundle policies such as homeowners, condo or renters to help you qualify for a multi-policy discount.
Get Started Today
If you’re looking to get started with auto insurance, our agents at All County Insurance are ready to help you get started. Reach out to an agent today to learn more about your policy options or get a quote for your auto policy.