Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Business & Commercial Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
Owning a small business comes with several responsibilities and risks. Building a comprehensive insurance portfolio can provide essential coverage for your operations and financial assistance if accidents or other unforeseen events occur.
The knowledgeable team at All County Insurance in West Palm Beach, Florida, can help you secure the business insurance that is right for you. Contact us today to learn more.
Types of Business Insurance for Small Businesses
Business insurance refers to several different types of policies and endorsements. They can reduce your business’s out-of-pocket burden and provide crucial coverage for your operations and clients. Available options typically include:
· Commercial property insurance—This may pay for repair or replacement costs if your business’s property (e.g., your building, furniture, equipment or inventory) is damaged or destroyed by a covered event (e.g., fire or vandalism).
· General liability insurance—This may cover claims that your business’s services, operations or products are responsible for third-party injuries or property damage. It may help pay for their losses (e.g., medical bills) and pay associated legal fees. It may also cover cover personal and advertising injuries (e.g., copyright infringement).
· Professional liability insurance—This is also known as errors and omissions (E&O) insurance, and it may cover claims your services caused a client financial harm due to a mistake, oversight or professional negligence.
· Commercial auto insurance—This may provide coverage for your business-owned automobiles if they are in an accident or sustain damage. It is a separate policy from personal auto insurance.
· Cyber Liability insurance—This may pay for the expenses associated with a data breach, cyberattack or other cyber security events.
· Workers’ compensation insurance. This may assist your employees financially if they suffer a work-related injury or illness.
Depending on your needs, you may consider other coverages, including:
· Directors and officers (D&O) liability insurance
· Employment practices liability insurance (EPLI)
· Hired and non-owned auto insurance
· Commercial umbrella insurance
Reach out to your All County Insurance Agent for more details regarding options, limits and exclusions. We can work with you to help ensure you are securing the coverage your small business needs.
How Much Does Small Business Insurance Cost?
Several factors impact the cost of insurance for small businesses, including your industry, claims history, annual revenue and types of coverages you select. Our team can help you find the right policy at the best value. Reach out for more information or a quote.
Get the Insurance Your Small Business Needs
At All County Insurance, we are ready to help small business owners secure the coverage they need. Contact us today to get started.