Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Business & Commercial Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
Commercial insurance is a vital coverage that can help save your business from financial loss if you’re liable for property damage or personal and advertising injury. These incidents are typically caused by your business’s services, operations, or employees. To protect your business and employees, you should consider your coverage options. At All County Insurance, we’re ready to help you get started.
What Are Common Commercial Insurance Coverages?
While every business’s insurance needs vary based on size, location, number of employees and industry, there are a few standard policies that most companies carry. This list includes the following:
- Workers’ compensation insurance—This coverage can help employees injured or become ill due to a work-related incident receive replacement income, medical benefits and other financial assistance if they cannot work.
- Commercial auto insurance—If your company has any vehicles, you will likely need to secure a commercial auto insurance policy to properly insure any fleet members or employees who are drivers for your organization.
- General liability insurance—A typical general liability policy provides coverage for claims of bodily injury or other physical injuries, personal injury (libel or slander), advertising injury and property damage resulting from your products, premises or operations. This policy can be offered as a package policy with other coverages such as property, crime, automobile, etc.
- Professional liability insurance—This type of policy provides coverage if claims of negligence, misrepresentation or inaccurate advice are made against your business.
- Commercial crime insurance—This policy can typically be added as stand-alone coverage to cover fraud or employee dishonesty losses.
Depending on your business and industry, you may need to purchase additional insurance policies for proper coverage. Discuss your needs with an agent.
How Much Does Commercial Insurance Cost?
How much you pay in commercial insurance premiums will vary. The cost of a commercial policy is generally based on numerous factors, such as coverage limits desired, business size, industry, location and deductible amounts.
Learn More About Commercial Insurance
Our All County Insurance agents specialize in commercial insurance coverage, so you know you’re in good hands when it comes to coverage. Connect with an agent today to learn more about commercial insurance policies and how to get started today.