Boat Insurance West Palm Beach, Florida
Boat insurance is essential coverage for boat owners. Like any motorized vehicle, boats are vulnerable to accidents while in use or storage. Carrying boat insurance can protect you financially from hefty out-of-pocket damage or repair expenses following a covered accident.
What Does Boat Insurance Cover?
Boat insurance varies among policyholders but often includes some of the following coverage options:
- Liability coverage can help cover expenses if your boat causes damage to another person’s property.
- Bodily injury coverage can help insurance against damages or injuries to someone other than the boat owner and those covered under their policy.
- Medical payments coverage can help cover medical expenses if you or a passenger gets injured on your boat.
- Boat insurance property coverage can help insure against various risks and potential incidents by covering costs related to incidents such as theft or vandalism.
- Uninsured watercraft coverage can help cover expenses if an uninsured boater collides with you and causes injury to you or your passengers.
The All County Insurance agents can help you learn about additional or alternative options to include in your policy.
Do You Need Insurance on Your Boat?
Boat insurance is not legally required under Florida law. However, certain marinas may require you to carry coverage. Additionally, your insurance provider may ask that you have coverage if you took out a loan to acquire your boat. Regardless, boat insurance can be an excellent form of financial protection. You may be forced to cover extensive accident-related costs without insurance.
Is Boat Insurance Expensive?
Boat insurance coverage rates can vary significantly among policyholders. Factors such as your claims history and boat model may be used by your insurance provider to determine coverage rates. Contact our agency to learn more about the cost of boat insurance.
Who Offers Boat Insurance?
If you are a boat owner near West Palm Beach, Florida, the agents at All County Insurance are here to help you learn about boat insurance policies and assist you in selecting the right coverage for your watercraft.
Call us today at 561-683-1111 to request a quote on a policy.